Responding to Child Sexual Exploitation
Responding to Child Sexual Exploitation is an online self-paced training for caseworkers, residential workers, house supervisors and managers, therapeutic specialists and organisational leaders working in out of home care and therapeutic care.
What will you learn?
- What child sexual exploitation is
- How to prevent child sexual exploitation through relationships
- Risk assessment and safety planning in child sexual exploitation
- Managing disclosures
- Keeping yourself safe when working with vulnerable young people at risk of exploitation
- Strategies and tools to support conversations with young people about what constitutes healthy relationships, consent, rights and responsibilities, how to get help and stay safe.
If you have any questions about the content in this course, please contact email@example.com
For all other technical inquiries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Caseworkers, residential workers, house supervisors and managers, therapeutic specialists and organisational leaders working in out of home care and therapeutic care.
All credit card payments will incur a surcharge of 1.6% per transaction. All workshop payments must be made by Credit Card.
|Responding to Child Sexual Exploitation||Online training||12:00 am - 12:00 pm||Online||$0.00|
Can't find what you're looking for?
We are always working to meet your needs. Register your interest in this or other training or services we provide, and we will contact you as soon as we can.